Thursday 11 October 2012

September Instagram

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you'll know September has been a bit of busy one for me.
I've been looking at a 'proper' camera as I'm getting into the blogging thing!
Here's my Instagram pics from September:

I visited my parent's house one warm weekend.
I love the city but there's nothing better than going back to Staffordshire and lying in the garden with a cool drink and stacks of magazines.
There aren't many places to get that kind of privacy in Manchester.

And you don't get little visitors like this!
Alice is my little treacle, she's so beautiful it makes me sick.
She's also the best mouse hunter I've ever seen.
Atta girl!

Dad grows such beautiful flowers and I couldn't help but snap this beautiful butterfly.

Krispy Kreme sent donuts to the office.
The best kind of delivery.

Essie colour Bahama Mama.
I love the colours and their cheeky little names.
My next purchase was Trophy Wife.

My Mum, sister and I met for a girly night at Michael McIntyre.
Pure silliness that had us giggling all evening.
I don't get to see them half as much as I'd like to, so we always do something lovely together.

We stayed in Yorkshire for the wedding a few weeks ago.
The Olive Branch Inn made us feel more than welcome with a sumptuous bed after a night of dancing.
Website here

My very brave boyfriend nipped out in his boxers and toasted some bread in the guest breakfast area.
Luckily he didn't get caught.
MASSIVE brownie points.

The lovely Temporary Secretary sent me a thank you card.

Goodies from Umberto Giannini.
My hair felt amazing after using this.

Feast at The Oast House.
There are no words.

Giant Jean Paul Gaultier Diet Coke bottle in town.

Vanilla diffuser from Next for my living room.
These smell delicious without being overpowering.
Buy here.

Rustic warm bread and oil at The Wharf, Castlefield.


Cocktails at new bar Revolucion De Cuba.
A great addition to Manchester, lively atmosphere and lovely cocktails.


No comments:

Post a Comment