Wednesday 1 August 2012

SoLita

Sometimes you just want carbs. Unbutton your top button carbs.
Luckily for me, SoLita opened in the Northern Quarter last week and after reading 'deep fried..' on the menu, I knew I had to go.
Boy, am I glad I did.
The name is an acronym for South of Little Italy and the restaurant cooks it's food in an authentic oven; heated by coal.
A chic little place on the outskirts of the NQ; it's dark, cosy and perfect to huddle in with your girls or a date.




The girls and I were tweeting our excitement and the owner offered us a glass of Prosecco on the house.
GREAT touch.


If you do nothing else in Manchester, visit this gem of a place to sample their deep friend Coco Cola.

Certainly a guilty pleasure, SoLita is one for a cheat day.
Sweet tooths and foodies get yourselves here, the mash is to die for.
Take a look here

No comments:

Post a Comment